- Continue to manage the current product management/customer management strategy that is actionable and supported by industry trends and business opportunities
- Continue to manage the current product roadmap and related launch schedule based on market knowledge and data and in support of being the first mover into the market.
- Manage the development of a strategic marketing plan utilizing input from all key stakeholders and keep it current with the rapidly changing marketplace
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and its impact on products continued entry and tactics
- Continue the development of a branding strategy that supports market entry
- Maintain strong relationships with external key partners and other stakeholders.
- Lead, manage and keep on track marketing team focusing on immediate tasks in progress and facilitate new ideas when appropriate
- Hands on leader with strong knowledge and demonstrated performance in leading the growth of brand and customer management
- Extensive entrepreneurial experience
- Experience leading product marketing for a consumer based company that develops, manufactures and sells directly to its customers.
- Strong networking skills
Local Pittsburgh Company - pursuing a Senior Level Marketing Professional for a very exciting opportunity to lead a small Marketing team.
(3 – 6 month contract that could lead to possible Full Time Employment)