The Senior Marketing Manager – AppConnect will create and drive marketing strategies to build a world class technology partner ecosystem and position Constant Contact at the marketing hub of the small business apps ecosystem. This dynamic individual will take a leadership role to build awareness for the AppConnect API platform, as well as create a software partner recruitment and channel strategy. The ideal candidate is action-oriented with a passion for new technology, and has the ability to create and inspire a world class team. Most importantly, this candidate shares Constant Contact's passion for enabling small businesses and organizations; we succeed when our customers succeed! The role reports to the Senior Director, AppConnect within the Go-To-Market organization.
- Own the overall marketing strategy and execution for the AppConnect program including awareness, communications, promotion, as well as channel sales enablement
- Develop the key measurable metrics for the overall programs
- Oversee the budget, metrics and marketing spend ROI
- Develop messaging and campaigns to drive awareness of AppConnect program and recruit new partner prospects to the program.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information to drive offering enhancement and identify customer/enterprise motivators.
- Work closely with Product teams to develop and recommend pricing and incentive models.
- Work closely with Sales teams on development, tracking and reporting of goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success.
- Enlist creativity plus ingenuity to design and execute innovative programs that fully engage partners' customers and prospects and drive new business.
- Manage multiple programs including advertising, social media, mobile, word-of-mouth, email, events and promotions with clearly defined success metrics.
- Develop and maintain multiple campaign timelines simultaneously.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure proper execution of initiatives and program modifications.
- Monitor program goals, objectives and campaigns against expected results and adjust based on analysis.
- Drive marketing plans for new product launches and introductions through the AppConnect channel.
- Produce and develop channels strategies
- Passion for small business and new technology.
- Communicates ideas and develops convincing persuasive arguments to secure funding, resources and support for strategic plans and programs.
- Proven ability to forecast and drive new business from sell-to sell-thru relationships.
- Passionate, resourceful, self starter and multi-tasker that possesses a proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and business demands at once.
- Proven experience interacting with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Strong analytic and creative skills.
- Strong evangelist for channel initiatives within the organization, and leadership skills to drive change.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, and make sound judgment calls.
- Team player with successful track record of leadership within channel organizations.
- Knowledge of and experience with small business marketplace.
- Experience with small business API platforms a plus.
- Experience with creating large-scale partner strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years experience in marketing/marketing communications.
- 2+ years of partner marketing/channel experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
- Strong MS office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Constant Contact - 2 years ago
Constant Contact helps small businesses do more business. We have been revolutionizing the success formula for small businesses, nonprofits,...