At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry with a focus on optimizing the benefits people expect and demand from their technology environments. PlumChoice is delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions in partnership with our partners and customers. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting, high-growth company and be part of building the future.
Tie yourself tightly to revenue and business growth by creating integrated marketing programs that stimulate end-user demand in a channel environment, penetrate the installed base, and nurture and acquire new customers and partners. Responsibilities encompass enterprise-wide, product-specific and channel marketing initiatives, with accountability for establishing and achieving demand and marketing-influenced revenue and market profitability targets.
The individual in this role will frequently interact with Sales and Account Management, Business Development and Product Management as you ignite demand, bring innovation to bear in existing accounts, lead by influence and orchestrate all aspects of targeted marketing campaigns and assets for assigned target markets and/or accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop and execute integrated program strategies that result in nurture, acquisition and/or penetration of new and existing customers and partners, and support the launch of new products and channels
- Plan, create, execute, communicate and measure high-impact inbound/outbound, market- and content-driven programs for the company and its channels to meet or exceed revenue goals and objectives; this includes testing efforts to understand and improve the efficiency of all marketing and demand generation efforts
- Support the sales organization and channel with market insight, content and assets
- Drive proactive internal, customer and partner communications, maintaining an intimate knowledge of the business and marketplace to better support assigned channels and provide insight into ways to improve the business
- Ensure leads generated by programs are properly assigned and prosecuted by our sales team and the channel
- Create clear metrics, report results and iterate programs accordingly, providing analysis for a variety of databases, lists and other information sources
- Identify, plan, manage and attend trade shows/conferences and augment booth staffing as required
- Write and/or edit copy for web and print; manage internal and external resources to produce materials and execute campaigns
- Manage budgets
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in demand generation/marketing programs, with 2 years in a senior- or director-level role; product marketing with a technology company, channel marketing experience and a combination of B2B and B2C marketing preferred
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success managing and executing multiple concurrent customer and partner nurture and acquisition marketing programs, events, and sales and marketing assets development
- Proven ability to galvanize virtual teams and effectively communicate and manage vendors, executives, customers and partners
- Hands-on experience using CRM and email/marketing automation systems (including list generation, reporting, and email)
- Top-notch planning, communications, relationship building and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills derived from analyzing the effectiveness of marketing KPIs and metrics (ROI, lead generation and conversion, customer acquisition and retention, etc.); marketing operations experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and to work under deadline pressure
- Proven ability to work with Sales personnel including Sales Management and Business Development
- Ability/willingness to travel
4 year degree in Marketing
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
PlumChoice, Inc. - 22 months ago