Senior Marketing Manager
Position Summary for Senior Marketing Manager:
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing Signatures internal and external marketing strategy. Specifically, this role will be responsible partnering with business unit leaders to develop the branding campaigns in support of enhancing Signatures brand and footprint in the IT Staffing industry.
Additionally, the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing/communication programs around business development and client retention, targeted candidate recruitment and awareness campaigns, company event and promotional programs, and defining/evolving Signatures online, social media marketing, traditional marketing, and public relations strategies. The ideal candidate for this position will recognize the opportunity to further distinguish Signature from its competitors while upholding our brand and most importantly our integrity and transparency.
Responsibilities for Senior Marketing Manager
Targeted Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding
- Interface with sales and recruiting teams to develop recruitment brand and awareness plans for client accounts
- Partner with recruiter and sales teams in each market to determine their relevant marketing needs to target specific segments within a client or in a geographic area.
- Manage strategic brand messaging, recruitment marketing, employer branding activities and event marketing programs aimed at key Signature accounts.
- Coordinate and manage efforts of internal Signature departments (if applicable) and external marketing vendor resources.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement an internet marketing strategy aimed at growing our companys footprint in the industry
- Partner with cross functional teams to generate ideas and implement programs across multiple digital platforms
- Own the process for monitoring and responding to social media outlets with availability to engage at any time.
- Develop, manage and measure campaigns, investments, response time and all other fundamentals around internet and social media campaigns.
- Develop guidelines and training for employees on social media
Candidate Awareness and Employee Engagement
- In partnership with the recruiting leadership team, develop and manage Signatures consultant engagement and retention strategy.
- Direct research, process and campaigns in support of driving consultant leads, loyalty and engagement.
- Provide marketing strategies, planning, idea generation and implementation.
Marketing Leadership and Employee Development
- Partner with leaders and sales and recruiting teams to ensure their division needs are being exceeded on a regular basis
- Lead and develop marketing team and drive behaviors aimed at coaching and enhancing personal/professional development
- Manage within the allocated budget and determine the appropriate allocation of resources across all channels, markets and general corporate spend
- Utilize data in every aspect of program management including reporting on results, research based decision making and data to refine programs and priorities.
- Indentify, propose, and execute campaigns in both traditional and social media that maximize ROI while providing further opportunities to differentiate Signature from the industry.
Senior Marketing Manager
Job Requirements for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field
- 5 or more years experience in a pure Marketing Manager role
- Experience in developing and executing marketing programs from inception to implementation and adoption
- Experience in online marketing (social media, search, blog, email etc)
- Business-to-Business (preferred) or recruitment-related marketing experience
- Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Marketing acumen – digital / social / interactive knowledge.
- Flexibility in availability (work hours) and travel (up to 35%)
- Excellent project planning skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to think outside the box/creativity and innovation required
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong proof-reading and editing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously and under tight timelines.
- Proven ability to think creatively and generate original ideas.
- Experience with working with and managing marketing suppliers/vendors.
- Fluid at building relationships to lead the work effort of cross functional team members
Proficient in computer skills- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe suite and graphics programs
- 22 months ago - save job
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants...