Responsible for contributing to marketing strategic direction for assigned Business Unit. Responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans, business programs and new products for assigned product categories. Coordinates sales objectives, strategies and tactics from development through execution. Responsible for the effectiveness and management of these activities. Evaluates the marketing plan and recommends adjustments to meet changing competitive conditions. Provides marketing input on product modifications and new product development.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and objectives for the assigned Business Unit to achieve strategy, revenue and profitability goals.
- Develop and manage short-range and long-range product planning strategy for assigned Business Unit product portfolio to achieve marketing mix objectives. Includes product emphasis, pricing, promotion and distribution strategies to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Direct product management activities for assigned Business Unit product portfolio to include forecasting, inventory management, and customer service levels.
- Directs assigned Business Unit initiatives for value-added product modifications and improvements based on market research and feedback from sales force. Works with R&D to develop unique new products with competitive points of difference.
- Develops and manages strategy to analyze effectiveness of marketing, advertising and promotional programs of assigned Business Unit. Makes adjustments based on results to achieve company goals.
- Develops and manages assigned Business Unit budget to achieve objectives.
- Develops and Manages advertising and promotional activities including selection and approval of agencies.
- Work with other functional areas to ensure appropriate integration of marketing and sales to meet business objectives.
- BS Degree in Marketing or Business; MBA preferred
- 5 years marketing or product management experience in HBA/Skin care
- Experience within global company
- Travel required - up to 25%
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago