Account Type: Basic
The Senior Market Research Analyst provides consulting services and relevant market information about customer and / or agent desires, opinions, motivations, values, and behaviors to reduce the risk of business decisions and contribute to the attainment of Assurant Health revenue and profitability targets.Key Accountabilities include:
- Manage the market research process for strategic and tactical initiatives on corporate-wide projects as well as for specific lines of business and product lines whichincludes the design, development, implementation, analysis and reporting, as well as day-to-day project coordination.
- Make sourcing decisions by managing andand monitoring external research vendors - judge effectiveness of their operations, accuracy and quality controls; identify implementation problems and resolutions; oversee daily productivity.
- Consult with clients about strategies, research needs, use / application of research.
- Maintain workflow and communications among internal and external project resources.
- Prepare and track project budgets and resources.
- Interact with clients on scheduling, sampling, data transfers.
- Compile tables, graphs and documents for reports and presentations.
- Respond to internal requests for information.
MarketResearchCareers.com - 17 months ago