ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
2. Develop marketing collateral for Natus Corporate and its products across all divisions/SBUs.
3. Develop & produce content for corporate website.
- Work with product management to develop appropriate messaging and vehicles for specific needs.
- Manages the preparation of sales aids.
- Develop materials for promotions and public relations projects.
- Recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or services.
- Interacts with vendors to produce promotional materials, including management of literature print production & fulfillment.
4. Ensure all products, product lines and product families maintain proper and uniform branding and look.
5. Ensure all proprietary digital assets (images, graphics, video, etc) are maintained as per corporate guidelines.
Collaborates web & publishing contractor. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 10%
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
Experience developing marketing communications materials for a medical company preferable
Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency required in:
- Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver (or equivalent web publishing software).
- Basic working knowledge of HTML is desirable.
-experience & knowledge of print production is desirable.
Ability to work with:
- MS Office Suite
- All levels within organization
- Minimal Supervision
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. This position sometimes works with medical products, such as blue lights that may trigger pre-existing photosensitivity responses.
Location: San Carlos, CA
Natus Medical Incorporated is an EOE, M/F/D/V
Apply Online: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1580561
You may also fax your resume to (650) 802-0531 Attn: Human Resources, referring to the Job Title.
No calls please, principals only and only local candidates will be considered.
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical...