Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry.
This role represents the lead position in a specified discipline of materials control, and may supervise and/or train lower level Materials Control Specialists. General job duties and responsibilities to include:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Responsible for identification of material requirements, acquisition, and need dates
- Coordination of project management/operations, procurement, and engineering to maximize material availability and minimize surplus
- May assist in the preparation, accumulation, and maintenance of materials control files, such as requisitions, purchase orders, etc., and in the review and interpretation of engineering documents.
- Assists in cost control and training
- Create and integrate lean processes
- Manage and Minimize COPQ
- Work with 3 – 4 tolling /production facilities
- Work with brokers/customers regarding promotions/discounts
- Travel approximately 4 -6 times per year
- Attend trade shows
- Order processing
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Previous SAP experience
- Production Planning / MRP
- Accounting background helpful
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to working independently
- Customer service focus
- Detail oriented
Halliburton - 18 months ago
One of the largest oilfield services companies in the world, Halliburton serves the upstream oil and gas industry in 80 countries with a...