Life-changers work here
CareFusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customers' ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
Meet one of our Life-changers. http://www.youtube.com/carefusion
CareFusion Business Description
Pyxis® medication technologies combine proven technology with actionable intelligence to prevent medication errors, help free up caregiver time to focus on patient care, increase the predictability of medication availability, and reduce inefficiencies in the med use process. At almost every point in the med use process, safety and efficiency can be increased with the comprehensive capabilities of the Pyxis® medication management system.
A Senior Mechanical Engineering is responsible for designing and developing components, mechanisms, systems and finished products.
What is expected of you for success in your role
· Demonstrates working knowledge of Engineering principles and its application in solving standard technical problems
· Demonstrates working knowledge of product design and development for injection molding and sheet metal design.
· Tests, analyzes and solves technical problems with moderate guidance
· Verifies design inputs and establishes appropriate design outputs and qualifies designs with moderate guidance
· Maintains product designs and interfaces with suppliers where appropriate
· Leads product transfer efforts, working closely with multiple functional areas within the business to quickly and efficiently commercialize sourced products
· Independently utilizes SolidWorks CAD tools to create complex designs and assemblies
· Create advanced Surface Models using SolidWorks.
's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience in related field required
Experience Designing large assemblies
2 years related work experience required
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
CareFusion Corporation - 13 months ago