We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the Mechanical Group in our Savannah, GA office.
- Design of HVAC, plumbing & fire protection systems for governmental, commercial and industrial facilities, including Analysis, Equipment selection, Layout design and specifications.
- Also responsible for preparation of proposals, design development and implementation, client interaction and QA/QC.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering in required.
- 10+ years of mechanical design within a consultant firm is required. Must have working knowledge of technical specifications and building codes. Excellent writing abilities are essential.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel; Experience with Trane Trace 700 and AutoCAD are a plus.
- Professional Engineering License is required
CHA Consulting, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job