Dewberry is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with over 15 years of experience to serve as Project Manager on a number of large, multidisciplinary projects including Design/Build method of construction. Successful candidate will have served as Project Manager on at least three projects where the construction cost was in the $5M to $10M range and will be technical competent in HVAC design of commercial and institutional buildings; must have good communications skills including the ability to write winning proposals. Candidates must be professionally licensed in New York or have the ability to obtain a NY PE within 3 months of hire. Compensation consistent with years and breadth of experience. Prior experience on Energy Performance projects or construction background a plus, but the primary focus of the position is design and design management.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
* Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer
- BSME Engineering degree.
- 15 years of experience with MEP projects, especially, mechanical system design and 2 to 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Must be a licensed PE in NYS or be able to gain licensure through reciprocity within 3 months.
- LEED Accreditation is not required but is preferred.
- Must have experience in running HVAC loads and energy modeling using Carrier HAP software.
- Experience using HVAC Solutions software is preferred.
- Must have experience designing mechanical systems for buildings in REVIT and AutoCAD.
- Must be a self-starter, with, initiative, drive and determination.
* At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization
Dewberry - 18 months ago