Senior Member Of Technical Staff (Speech Analyst)
Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company and ranked #2 on DiversityInc's list of 2009 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
One position offering immediate opportunities for innovation and challenging technology and product development. We are looking for a Speech Analyst:
• Identify, investigate, analyze and solve challenging problems in the areas of recognition accuracy from SR system deployments
• Design and implement speech/language modeling and recognition algorithms to improve recognition accuracy.
• Create and optimize quality speech recognition models and other components tailored to customers' needs.
• Strong desire for achieving excellent results, problem solving skills, and ability to multi-task, handle ambiguities, and identify issues in complex SR systems.
• Good software development skills, including strong aptitude for software design and coding.
• 3+ years of experience in C/C++ and programming with scripting languages are highly desirable.
• M. Sci. or Ph.D. in CS/EE, Mathematics, or related disciplines, with strong background in speech recognition technology related areas, statistical modeling, or signal processing.
• Passionate about speech technology and quality software, with demonstrated ability relative to the design and implementation of SR algorithms.
• Track record of developing SR algorithms, or experience in linguistic/phonetics, is a plus.
IT / Engineering / Technology
AT&T - 15 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...