We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
Agilex is seeking a certified MicroStrategy Architect/Developer in Chantilly, VA. This individual must have experience with developing complex MicroStrategy attributes, metrics, documents and dashboards as well as creating a reporting schema consistent with MicroStrategy best practices in Oracle. The individual will be responsible for understanding complex data from multiple data sources and developing executive and management dashboards and reporting for the operation of a large scale customer care program. Strong SQL skills will be required for this position.
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- MicroStrategy Certification
- 6-7 years hands-on development experience with MicroStrategy
- Solid experience working in a Windows and MicroStrategy environment
- Experience working with Linux a plus
- Must have Oracle experience, preferably Oracle 11g
- Strong SQL skills
- Understanding of common data warehousing methodology and architecture
- Familiar with creating reports/metrics and dashboards
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Solid oral, written, and presentation as well as strong interpersonal skills are required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and/or 5 years equivalent experience
- United States Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain and retain a Public Trust security clearance
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex - 9 months ago
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...