Our client is seeking a Sr. MicroStrategy Developer. The candidate should have 6-8 years of experience in MicroStrategy and is expected to have deep knowledge in the following areas:
- Microstrategy ArchitectureDesign of schema objects such as attributes, hierarchies, and transformations.
- Microstrategy system administration (user/project creation, security, etc.)
- Must be able to perform creation of complex metrics, Conditional and Level metrics and their use within a report contextMust have an Intimate knowledge of Microstrategy's reporting capabilities and their applicationsSolid experience in performance tuning of reports using VLDB settingsDevelop dashboards with panels, selectors and links.
- Data modeling and Writing Complex SQL QueriesStrong fundamentals in basic graphic design concepts to create aesthetically pleasing interfacesHands-on experience with the use of advanced visualization such as Widgets and mapping.
- Needs to be on board for full time permanent direct hire
- U.S. Citizen and or Green Card Equivalent (MUST)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environmentProvide hands-on involvement in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Microstrategy artifacts.