This position leads the design, development and maintenance of high quality .Net applications being developed on n-tier and service-oriented architectures. Will be responsible for multiple, medium to large scale technical projects at a time, as well as ongoing production support.
- Lead and manage the efficiency, productivity, and processes of an Agile development team
- Lead the development team by providing architectural guidance, .Net expertise and by guiding the Offshore team on their project deliverables
- Develop web and windows forms applications content in accordance with functional and technical specifications
- Support high quality web applications using the Agile Software Development methodology which includes structured programming, documentation, design, code-reviews and creation of stored procedures
- Demonstrate quantifiable improvements in software development results through continuous process improvement, able to coach teams and Dev Leads to yield higher levels of productivity and quality
- Work with business and application users to define and design robust and user centric application solutions
- Work as part of the development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast paced environment.
- Implement improvements in Development tactics that demonstrably improve team quality and velocity, such as implementation of automated unit tests, automated builds, and branching/merging process improvements
- Ensure that all forms of technical debt are identified, tracked, communicated and addressed
- Assist/mentor more junior level staff
- Must have proven experience with technical leadership of software development groups and projects
- Must have very strong ASP.NET front end, middle tier and back end development experience for heavily trafficked web sites
- 8-12 years of programming experience with ASP.Net and C# on web and windows forms applications
- Must demonstrate proficiency with the following:
- CSS/XSLT/Master Pages
- A thorough understanding of structured programming design techniques and best-practice design patterns used to create high-quality, robust and readable code
- Must have experience in all phases of the Software Development Life cycle
- An understanding of medical insurance is a plus.
- Non-technical attributes:
- Able to support development standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter that can work well in a team environment
- B.S. degree or above in Computer Science highly preferred
We are a consulting firm founded on the belief of delivering higher quality, better value solutions with client satisfaction in mind....