Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Most likely candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions but want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work and gain tremendous personal and career growth. Candidates must be hard working with unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Microsoft Server Infrastructure including virtualization, Active Directory, Domain Servers, exchange-based enterprise email, Sharepoint, IIS7-based web servers and web services.
- Manage Data Center and Network Infrastructure.
- Manage the acquisition, installation and maintenance of the local area network hardware/software.
- Manage system requirements as they evolve with responsibility for specifications, costs and timelines.
- Oversee and manage overflow and workstreams.
- Ensure technology documents/certificates such as product registrations, SSL certificates, maintenance agreements, service contracts, etc. related to technology operations and services are evaluated, updated and processed.
- 10+ years of experience with Windows and Windows Server stack (Server 2008 R2).
- In-depth knowledge of the following: Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems; DNS, Certificate Services, and Active Directory Infrastructure; Vmware and Hyper-V; Microsoft Systems Center (SCCM), SQL Server, Exchange 2010, Lync and Sharepoint; Cisco UCC; Cisco Catalyst Routers and Switches.
- Experience with storage administration (Netapp, EMC, etc.).
- Scripting expertise with PowerShell, VBS and Bash.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, iSCSI.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...