We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Application Developer to lead our mobile efforts. The ideal candidate should be able to come in and assess our current mobile products, improve upon it and take our platform to the next level.
- Play a key role in the design and development of Fluent Medical’s mobile application platform
- Participate in the overall maintenance of the application, including bug fixes, performance
enhancements and runtime production support
- Work with server-side engineers to define service APIs to support the mobile applications
- Write clean, well-documented and unit-tested code
- As needed, generate technical documentation for various aspects of the application
- Work with front-end (UI) developers to integrate server-side code with UI artifacts
- At least 2-3 years of experience writing both native and web mobile applications for iOS, Android or both platforms
- At least 4-5 years experience as a developer, with a mastery of programming concepts and methodologies
- Experience with Cordova is a plus
- Strong familiarity with client-server concepts
- Strong experience in managing the constraints in mobile applications – optimizing speed and efficiency with storage, memory usage, power management, battery usage, etc.
- Keen eye for design detail
- Demonstrated ability to convert design and specification artifacts into mobile application architectures
- Strong appreciation for architecture, problem solving, testing, and agile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
Once you submit your resume you will be asked to take an online test. The test is to gauge your knowledge of general programming and technologies and will take approximately 45 minutes. Unfortunately, you will not be able to return to the test so please ensure that you have the appropriate amount of time to take the test.
- Passion for building high-quality mobile web applications
- Self-starter, with ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and a positive attitude in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment