Optima Global Solutions Inc is an innovative Information Technology Consulting firm that provides superior IT solutions to our clients while offering a rewarding and challenging work experience for our consultants.
Currently we are seeking a senior Mobile Front End Developer to work onsite at our fortune 500 client in San Francisco, CA.
As a Senior Mobile Frontend Developer, you would be responsible for developing new and enhanced functionality for our client’s CEO Mobile Channel . The role requires well-demonstrated skills in mobile development, user interface design, and User Experience best practices.
To be successful, you must quickly understand new applications and new requirements, be able to derive the UI development from documented functional requirements, and collaborate with fellow developers, UI designers, product managers, engineers, and stakeholders. Multiple constituents will have input and feedback on development output. Expect work to be highly iterative.
Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team. Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced and exciting environment. Must be able to develop new approaches to complex development problems and able to meet aggressive deadlines. Must have an eye for detail.
Ideally, the candidate will be passionate about mobile and the opportunities it holds. This means having and using mobile sites and applications on a regular, if not daily, basis. The candidate will have knowledge of what differentiates the mobile web experience from the pc web experience, and be able to “mobilize” content and functionality appropriately. Understanding of the constraints posed by different handsets, carriers, and coding variances, including WebKit widgets, is a plus.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with designers, product managers and software engineers
- Design, develop and implement top notch Mobile web experiences
- Advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality
Interested candidates please apply online with detailed resume and contact information.
- Experience in native mobile application experience in one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, and/or BlackBerry.
- Experience in cross mobile OS/browser markup HTML and CSS (i.e. iOS, Palm WebOs, Android, BlackBerry), WebKit and/or HTML5
- Experience with developing end-user, mobile web-based applications
- Experience with a server-side web framework (JSP, PHP, Rails, .NET, etc)
- Experience with Java and/or Object C and good understanding of OO principles
- Experience with WCAG Versions: 1 .0 and/or 2.0.
- User Interface design knowledge
- Experience with a version control system (Subversion a plus)
- A strong attention to detail and a feeling of pride and ownership over the quality of our product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Monster - 10 months ago