Senior Mortgage Loan Officers
San Ramon and Danville, CA
Commerce Mortgage is an established retail mortgage banker. We have an immediate opening for several permanent, full-time, self-sufficient Mortgage Loan Officers in San Ramon & Danville, CA.
We have space and capacity to hire 2-3 new purchase focused, referral-based loan officers in both our San Ramon headquarters and our branch in Danville. You must be licensed (DRE or DOC) and have a verifiable book of business of 4 or more loans per month. Our Marketing Team will assist you with marketing and business development tools that will increase your business almost immediately.
Most Important: WE GET LOANS CLOSED IN CONTRACT!!!!
Do you already have a team that supports you? No worries. Bring them with you!
Please complete the form on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
You will earn more money working for Commerce Mortgage because:
Requirements: (please DO NOT apply if you do not meet these requirements)
- We support our loan originators with a Loan Coordinator (think of this like an LO Assistant)
- We support you with a Processor
- Our Underwriters are approachable and will work with you to find solutions
- Our underwriting guidelines make sense
- We have limited investor overlays
- The Underwriting Department is overstaffed (we do this intentionally so that turn times stay between 24 and 48 hours)
- Very competitive rates. We will work with you to save a deal
- Aggressive compensation plans. Earn what you deserve
- We are not going after the “hot refinance product of the week”
- Our focus remains on the high producing, Realtor-focused Loan Officer
- All of the above means you will win more Realtor relationships, build a reputation as the “can-do” loan officer in your area
- There is much, much more to learn about Commerce Mortgage….apply today to learn how we are dominating the market
This position includes a draw plus commissions and a benefits component. Top Producers may be eligible for a signing bonus. There is a strong health insurance policy (subsidized), vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and the ability to purchase other forms of insurance for a spouse and/or children.
- A minimum of 3 years of mortgage banking experience
- An active DRE (or DOC) and NMLS license are a must
- Verifiable track record of closing 4 or more loans per month in the past year
- Your own source of referrals from Realtors, Financial Planners, Attorneys, etc.
- Familiarity with current lending regulations
- Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please complete the form above and on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Commerce Mortgage was selected as a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Bay Area News Group based upon employee surveys. Commerce Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Call 877-659-2685 or email email@example.com for more information
Commerce Mortgage - 9 months ago
Commerce Mortgage is headquartered in San Ramon, California and serves customers from a wide range of locations throughout California,...