Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks. Develops and maintains all infrastructure hardware, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates infrastructure backup’s. Recommends upgrades, patches, storage area network, and network equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. Systems analysis and applications design involving single or multiple information technology systems; to assist in the overall analysis and design of information technology systems; maintenance of information technology subsystems and hardware.
1. Maintains all aspects of the network at a high level of availability
2. Installation and design of new locations
3. Responsible for coordination and management of network projects.
4. Responsible for protecting the network from internal and external intrusion
5. Verify virus software and websense software is up to date.
6. Stays current on industry standards and trends
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Must have educational and experience with computer systems and have a good understanding of network systems, active directory design, project management and infrastructure implementation. Excellent computer skills are a must.
· Personable and customer service oriented.
· Resourceful in problem solving, supportive and helpful.
· Ability to interact with many people of differing professional levels; ability to be involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts and information in not-technical terms.
· Ability to form and maintain a teamwork environment within hospital and with non-hospital entities.
· Associates Degree or related certifications in an IT related field of study
· Requires a minimum of four years IT experience in a lead position
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field of study
· Major Industry certification (Cisco, Microsoft, EMC )
· Two years of healthcare experience
Experience with various clinical software systems
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 15 months ago
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...