RESPONSIBILITIES The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for deploying networking and security solutions for our clients in the Financial Industry. This hands-on role includes working with network and security devices as well as working with Windows servers. In this role you are expected to be able to solve all the technical issues that lower level engineers could not solve. You are the expert!!!
REQUIREMENTS • CCNP and/or CCSP. • 10+ years of experience working with Cisco networking. (routing and switching) o 2800/3800/2900/3900 routers. o 2900, 3700, 3600, 4500, 6500 switches.
- Deploy networking solutions. o Routers, Switches o MPLS, P2P, T1, T3 o EIGRP, OSPF, BGP o Traffic Policing, QOS o SNMP, RMON, NBAR • Deploy security solutions. o Specifically FW, IPS, HIPS, NAC, VPN, 802.1X, AAA from Cisco, Websense, Fortigate, PGP, Symantec. • Document client networks, including diagrams, device configurations, etc.
- Be a Strategic Advisor for our clients on technology. • Training of clients IT staff on technology deployed. • Troubleshooting, problem management & resolution. • Work closely with our HIVE (NOC) to ensure a smooth transition for ongoing management.
o Specific experience with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Spanning Tree, SNMP, MPLS, T3,T1 , QOS. • 10+ years of experience working with security products. (FW, IPS, HIPS, NAC, VPN, ACL, Encryption, AAA, 802.1X) o Specifically from Cisco, Websense, Fortigate, PGP. • 5+ years of experience working with Windows Servers.
- Project Management experience, specifically in managing and running your projects. (small teams) • Work as part of the Strategic Services Team. • Highly organized and excellent at time management. • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong documentation skills. • Attention to detail. • Ability to pick up new technology quickly. • Ability to travel from 50% across the USA.
- Ability to work with banking clients IT departments and business leaders. NICE TO HAVES • Experienced in providing Professional Technology Services in the financial industry, including Community Banking and Credit Union services. • MCSE, MCSA or MCP. • CCIE in Routing/Switching or Security.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers. • Experience public speaking. • Experience with DLP technology. • Experience with SIEM technology.
- Experience with Linux. • Experience with Autotask. BENEFITS • Standard Fringe Benefits through Group Terms under Blue Cross & Blue Shield • 401K Plan • Profit Sharing Retirement Plan • Tuition Reimbursement • Career Advancement and Professional Development opportunities to grow within our company -95K-125K
FINS.com - 10 months ago