Do you appreciate the phrase “a well-oiled machine”? Do you believe that even they can improved? We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer on the Network Operations team. You will be responsible for design and implementation of a world-class network architecture spanning multiple data centers and providing hosting services to over a million customers. As part of the NetOps team, you will also be responsible for day-to-day troubleshooting of the network, DDoS mitigation, as well as analyzing issues and finding new ways to make long-term improvements.
What we offer :
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales and are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do :
What you will need to do it:
- Design and implementation of a world-class network architecture spanning multiple data centers and providing hosting services to over a million customers.
- Day-to-day troubleshooting of the network.
- DDoS mitigation.
- Analyzing issues and finding new ways to make long-term improvements.
- Minimum of seven years network engineering experience
- Broad understanding of IP protocols at all layers of the stack
- Solid with load-balancer concepts in general, F5 BigIP in particular would be preferred
- Comfort in reading and interpreting packet captures, including an understanding of TCP/IP internals and HTTP and/or SMTP protocol exchanges.
- Extensive experience with WAN and LAN engineering. BGP, OSPF, and spanning tree in particular
- Understanding of firewalls, IDS and solid experience in DDoS mitigation
- Experience on UNIX/Linux systems and an understanding of how to debug network issues as they relate to those systems.
You'll get to work with people just like you — smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group
- 2 years ago - save job