Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including Six3 Advanced Systems (BIT Systems) and Six3 Enterprise Systems, LLC (Novii Design). Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
This position supports an important national security focused customer providing engineering and administration services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of this organization’s IT systems and network.
• Network and systems architecture, design, implementation and deployment across multiple security levels of a government agency’s enterprise.
• Serves as a troubleshooter on complex IT problems and acts as a high level escalation point
• Assists client in defining strategic technology direction for solution
• Performs complex engineering, design, implementation and maintenance tasks.
• Provides technical expertise and guidance; participates in design reviews; validates technology approach and associated work products.
• Capture technical and business requirements and define technology solutions; create the conceptual, logical and physical design of the solution to ensure appropriate technology is acquired and implemented.
• Responsible for ensuring design meets customer requirements and ensures this success throughout the design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance phases of the networks operational life cycle.
• Remains informed of new technical developments and trends in the industry.
• Works with team members, on-site consultants, partners, companies, third parties, and clients to define, develop and deploy technology solutions
• Creation of certification and accreditation artifacts such as concept of operations and systems security authorization agreements
• Creation of documentation such as system design documentation, topology diagrams, and interface specifications
• Bachelors in Computer Science or similar area of study, Masters preferred or equivalent years of experience
• Must possess at least one Engineer or Architect level Microsoft certification.
• CISSP required, CISSP-ISSAP or CISSP-ISSEP required within 6 months of date of hire
• 10+ years of experience designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors in classified government environments.
• Proven history and hands-on experience beyond network engineering extending to the OS or application level administration, installations and integration.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and translate business issues into technical requirements and design specifications
• Must have experience interacting with senior-level government executives
• Expertise in private cloud implementation desired
• Design and management experience with complex PL3 and PL4 information systems is a significant plus
• Active TS/SCI required
• DoD Directive 8570.1 IASAE, IAM and/or IAT Level 3 certification strongly desired
To Apply :
- Expertise with operating systems and services/applications from the following vendors: Microsoft, Oracle, and Red Hat
- Virtualization expertise with infrastructure products from the following vendors: VMware and Microsoft
- Experience with desktop virtualization solutions from the following vendors: Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft
- Experience with networking infrastructure technology from the following vendors: Cisco
- Experience or familiarity with the DoD system accreditation process, RMF training or experience a plus
- Experience with highly-compartmented information systems is a significant plus
- Regular local travel to locations within the DC metro-area is required.
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com.
REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: email@example.com
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dulles and JBAB,
Top Secret SCI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelor of Science
Harding Security Associates - 19 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...