The successful candidate will join our existing IT Systems Infrastructure Team as a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible following
existing procedures and processes to keep our network equipment NERC-CIP compliant.
Our 24/7 office is in the heart of Portland’s Pearl District.
- Lead the NERC-CIP compliance efforts for our networking equipmen
- Analyze, design, install, configure, and maintain our complex network
- Use log information to proactively avoid device failures, security threats, etc.
- Generate reports on log activity as requested.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
- +5 years managing Cisco ASA firewall and switch equipment
- IPSEC VPN Configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Solid understanding of ACL, NAT, EtherChannel (& 802.1Q), and spanning tree.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols including DNS, BGP, EIGRP, and SNMP protocols
- Knowledge of structured cabling
- Exceptional OSI model comprehension
- Able to lift equipment (e.g., network gear) that could weigh as much as 40 lbs.
- Available for travel (10%)
- History of managing complex efforts with demanding customers
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. Iberdrola Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience following NERC-CIP compliance procedures and processes
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or better.
- SCADA LAN/WAN communication experience
- Experience with Riverbed Steelhead WAN optimization
- Experience with Solarwinds Network Management Tools
- Experience with RSA SecureID
- Proven customer service and communication skills
IBERDROLA Renewables (formerly PPM Energy) is a real power player in the energy industry. Part of IBERDROLA's global network,...