- CCNP certification or equivalent experience required.
- Additional certifications a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience architecting, implementing, and administering advanced LAN/WAN Network Systems.
- 5-10 years of experience working with enterprise-class routers, firewalls, switches and other network appliances.
- 2-5 years of working with VoIP/converged networks, QOS policies, DMVPN, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP.
- 2-5 years of experience with Monitoring and Reporting Systems/Services
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork, and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Must be available to work after hours as required.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Travel varies based on project requirements.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to follow complex instructions.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to work within the LogistiCare Operations Center located in Atlanta, GA.
The Senior Network Engineer serves as the senior engineer, bridging the tactical and strategic objectives of the organization's production networking infrastructure. This integral staff member will provide technology guidance and design assistance to staff members and senior corporate staff members. Additionally, the Senior Network Engineer will assist the IT management team in the direction, development and maintenance of the company's efforts in the areas of enterprise infrastructure and information management. On a daily basis, the Senior Network Engineer monitors the performance and functionality of the Network to ensure that the system works within established standards. Is expected to, on a rotating schedule, be "On-Call", during which the employee is responsible for answering system-down calls on their cell phone. Responsible for assisting in the creation and updating of documentation for the Network's configuration and the establishment of published policies and procedures in regards to the maintenance and use of the systems. Assists in identifying and eliminating potential security risks within the system. Performs other tasks as required to support the company's network.
- Assist in the development of short and long term plans for the enterprise infrastructure.
- Assist in developing, coordinating, and integrating IT Networking project plans.
- Provide tier 2-4 level support to IT Networking staff members and company associates.
- Assist in the specification of equipment, procurement, and services to maintain the company's network, server, and computer system infrastructure.
- Travel and provide off hours support in order to maintain critical business operations.
- Configure and Maintain Network Routers and Switches providing the best possible response times with a reliable fault-tolerant design.
- Configure and maintain the network devices and services supporting the corporate and regional offices. Maintain documentation for all configurations and procedures for setup.
- Monitor the performance of network systems and advise management when additional processing or technology enhancements are required.
- Supervise and Perform maintenance on systems in accordance with documentation and plans.
- Develop plans and recommendations for the implementation of new technologies. Execute implementation in accordance with a scheduled plan.
- Develop test and validate plans for implementations. Perform testing to ensure functionality and performance prior to implementations.
- Coordinate activities with the Network Operations Center and Regional offices to ensure a minimum of system or client downtime.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems and infrastructure elements to support the diagnosis of problems and assist in the resolution of the problems within your area of responsibility.
- Perform testing to ensure functionality and performance of the production network to assure high availability.
- Plan and supervise the activities of others when designated as a team leader or assigned resources from outside agencies.
- Perform periodic reporting to management (verbally or written) on project, and WAN/LAN issues.
- Design and administer network VLANs.
- Plan, Test and Exercise corporate disaster recovery plans as they relate to the network environment.
- Monitor and maintain Security and IOS patch levels on all network devices.
- Monitor the security posture of the security capability of the network and report to management issues that need to be corrected.
- Configure all network devices to prevent unauthorized access to Logisticare IT resources and data.
- Perform daily IT tasks as assigned.
- Complete all administrative tasks in a complete and timely fashion.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 15 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...