We are currently looking for a seasoned Network Engineer. This is a full time, opportunity in a fast paced challenging environment that will allow the right person to find a great place to work, grow and continue to learn.
Designs, implements and supports local and wide area networks, including the configuration design, and implementation of Aruba, Cisco, Juniper and other network devices.
Full network upgrade for large campus environment.
- Configure and support wired and wireless, LAN & WAN networks.
- Provide specifications for installing new networks at remote sites.
- Provide support for remote access and site to site VPNs
- Configure and maintain routers, switches, firewalls.
- Analyze network traces to identify root cause of performance issues, and implement corrective actions.
- Participate on multi-discipline teams in network planning and design, and document network architecture, standards, and procedures.
- Develop solutions in response to customer requests, and present recommendations that include technical and cost benefit analysis.
- Must have excellent customer service and communications skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Cisco IOS configuration
- Ability to write technical documentation, standards, and procedures
- Experience supporting MPLS, BGP, DSL, EIGRP, and VPNs.
- Experience with Wireless and 802.11