Scientific Research Corporation, a leading Research and Development Company providing innovative solutions focused on advanced commercial technologies in the development of wireless communications, information, and sensor systems for Government and Commercial industries, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer, located in our Aberdeen, MD location.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Interface with Government sponsors on a daily basis
- Technical advisor supporting project teams
- Solve complex technical problems
- Translate highly technical information into recommendations a non-technical individual can understand
- Assist in the planning of large scale systems projects
- Configure systems to user environment
- Analyze local and wide area network systems
To be the premier provider of technology solutions for national defense and global security.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum skills and experience:
Desired skills and experience:
- Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNA Voice)
- Network configuration
- VOIP Telecommunication Systems
- BS in CS/EE/CE or IT related field or equivalent
- Experience with government customers a plus
- Exceptional technical and communication skills
- Test Engineering experience
- 8+ years related experience with key knowledge in the areas of: OSPF, DMVPN, IPSec, VoIP, routing, switching, SATCOM and network performance
- Required skills in the areas of Cisco routers, routing protocols and network management
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago