Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.|
The Network Pricing Consultant supports and validates Provider Network (physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, ancillary facilities, etc.) contracting and unit cost management activities through financial and network pricing modeling, analysis, and reporting. Network Pricing Consultants conduct unit cost and contract valuation analysis in support of network contracting negotiations and unit cost management strategies. Responsibilities also include managing unit cost budgets, target setting, performance reporting, and associated financial models. This role serves 16 markets in the Northeast.
- 2+ years of analytical experience in financial analysis, healthcare pricing, network management, healthcare economics, or related discipline.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- SAS experience.
- 1+ years of experience with provider payment methodologies and healthcare products.
- 1+ years experience working with healthcare contracts.
- At least an intermediate level of proficiency in performing financial impact analysis, risk management, and data manipulation.
- 2+ years of experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting and reviewing financial modeling results to evaluate the financial impact of contract changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate data analysis results effectively.
- Undergraduate degree
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.
UnitedHealth Group - 19 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...