The Prime Focus group is one of the world’s largest integrated film, advertising, television post production, 3D conversion, and visual effects companies. We have offices in India, London, Los Angeles, Vancouver, and New York. Over the last sixteen years, Prime Focus has played a pioneering role in embracing digital entertainment technologies, and today offers an end-to-end service, deploying robust, best-in-class technology platforms to create a delivery pipeline that lets its customers effectively manage the creative process.
- Integrates foreground, mid-ground and background scenes to extend a set, scene, environment or effect and incorporates characters or digital objects into scenes.
- Helps develop solutions and techniques that meet art direction.
- Will help mentor other compositors and VFX artists.
- Interface with clients.
- Ability to take a shot from start to finish, inclusive of rotoscoping, tracking, paint, and animation.
- Efficient script organization.
- Will lead dailies in absence of VFX supervisor.
- Keep supervisor/producer updated on progress of work.
More Info: http://www.primefocusny.com
- 5 years of industry experience in TV, broadcast or film.
- Ability to composite multiple types of shots from simple to moderately difficult.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Nuke experience a MUST.
- Shake and/or stereo experience a plus.
Mandy.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard