- Effectively sell to and support assigned North American OEM customers
- Intimately understand brand customers’ products, business, and markets by leveraging relationships throughout customers’ organization.
- Provide organization with relevent market data, trip reports, and monthly account summaries
- Present new product information using many forums: traditional presentation, ride evaluation, product updates.
- Be the primary point of contact managing daily account activity
- Facilitate communication between build factory, brand, and SRAM factory as required.
- Negotiate the sale of standard product
- Negotiate development of customer specific product
- Monthly maintence of any customer rebate programs
- Provide forecasts for brand customers, based on customers’ projected bicycle volume.
- Provide customer product feedback to Sales and Product Managemet
- Work closely with MarCom group to help shape SRAM’s communication strategy as it relates to brand customers
- Support customers at trade shows and in house events..i.e. sales meetings
- Participation in key events: i.e Trade shows, internal training sessions, races,etc
- Minimum of eight years’ bicycle industry experience, must be in the supplier segment.
- Thorough knowledge of bicycle industry sales channels, companies and market seasonality
- Well-developed strategic negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of achieving sales goals and revenue growth.
- Passion for all forms of cycling.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 40%.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace, while enjoying a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- 4 year degree preferred, business and/or marketing emphasis a plus.
Register for this job online
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,200 people in 12 offices across 7 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.