Responsible for providing general clerical and administrative assistance to daily office operation of corporate headquarters location.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Provide primary relief coverage for Receptionist for breaks, lunch and in the event of Receptionist absence.
2. Provide oversight to Office Porter on sorting and distributing incoming mail to all staff daily. Process outgoing mail at day end and deliver to exterior mailbox. Update mailboxes and fax folders as needed for new personnel.
3. Assist Executive Assistant with work direction to Office Porter as relates to ordering kitchen supplies and upkeep of office environment (conference rooms, kitchens and common areas).
4. Develop and process all orders for office supplies with appropriate vendors. Verify accuracy of purchase orders and deliver supplies to staff. Order business cards and stationery.
5. Analyze and review courier and office supply bills, checking for accuracy. Break down charges to correct billing codes. Responsible for monthly invoices for office equipment and yearly service contracts.
6. Coordinate repairs and maintenance of office equipment, including postage meters, fax machines, vending machines and copiers. Responsible for all office equipment service contracts, ordering of supplies and training of personnel. Oversee recycling contract and service.
7. Oversee food vending services. Primary contact with vendor, order products, resolve service issues.
8. Coordinate record retention, aging and document retirement process.
9. Coordinate and publish monthly vacation calendar.
10. Assist Executive Assistant to President & CEO in special assignments and projects.
Secondary Responsibilities :
1. Assist all departments in light clerical work as needed.
2. Perform job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English at a minimum of a high school level.
2. One year prior general clerical experience. Will consider education in lieu of experience.
3. Basic to intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Ability to handle some moderate lifting and carrying.
5. Access to own vehicle to accommodate occasional travel to office supply stores.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Developed communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Ability to operate office equipment.
Corporate Office Properties Trust - 23 months ago