Perform a variety of clerical, customer service, and administrative duties to support Mankato RDC. This position is second shift from 2pm to 10pm Monday-Friday.
- Collect and input data on company information systems.
- Sort outbound mail and prepare retailer invoice packets for delivery to retailers.
- Request bills of lading and trip sheets for outbound orders.
- Respond to retailer/vendor calls regarding delivery, technical assistance and coordinating shipments of orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Keypunch reports.
- Handle receiving paperwork and delivery appointments.
- Perform duties such as correspondence, reports, and operate office equipment.
- File department documents.
- Promote a teamwork attitude within the department and with other departments of the company.
- Know and follow company policies and procedures.
- Cross –train and backup other office clerical roles as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education requirements: H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Years of related experience: 3-5 years customer service and office clerical experience preferred.
- Computer skills required: Keyboarding, data entry, Excel, and Word required
- Good oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively handle sensitive or emotional customer contact situations with a positive and helpful attitude.
True Value - 21 months ago
AGRL COMMOD GRDR
Agricultural Marketing Service
- 13 days ago
True Value Company is one of the world's largest retailer-owned hardware cooperatives. With about 4,500 independent retailers and an...