Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 35 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
Senior Online Marketing Manager, Acquisition
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people. You likely know us for helping you send large files but we are so much more than that. YouSendIt is now delivering the next generation of cloud collaboration services that are changing the way people work. We are looking for outstanding individuals who can come together as a team to deliver delightful customer experiences and help take YouSendIt to the next level. At YouSendIt, you will find an environment where creative collaboration spurs innovation and where talented employees are empowered to run fast, have fun and make what’s possible for the future happen today.
The Sr. Online Marketing Manager position is responsible for ensuring that we always are using the best of breed mix in our campaigns to get the most from our advertising spend. Whether it be with incremental changes to existing campaigns, launching new campaigns or developing partnerships with new providers, this role works to achieve consistency of messaging across all of our campaigns
- Execute multiple online marketing channels including display, affiliate, and mobile
- Work with internal and external teams to setup and optimize marketing campaigns
- Establish KPIs and decision criteria for new programs
- Ensure consistent messaging across campaigns
- Work with agency and internal groups to deploy new campaigns
- Own reporting performance metrics on a daily/weekly basis
- Use data analysis and testing to optimize ongoing campaigns
- Identify and help develop opportunities for new marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics or related field
- 4+ years' experience in online marketing or related field
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- 5+ years experience managing direct response/ROI campaigns across display, search, affiliate, mobile, email or other channels
- Proven ability to execute engaging campaigns and programs that attract and retain customers
- Experience with Omniture Report Suite
- Knowledge of and experience with emerging technologies in the display space
- Great organizational skills and a strong focus on using data to make decisions
- Detail-oriented, biased for action, and analytical in nature, plus comfort working with multiple teams and senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
YouSendIt, Inc. - 30+ days ago
YouSendIt was formed to tackle a common problem: how to quickly, easily, and securely deliver digital documents online. By effectively elimi...