We're hiring a Senior Online Media Buyer who has a strong track record of evaluating, negotiating, purchasing and optimization of online media campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires that you have a thorough understanding of all online media buying practices including CPM, CPC, CPA and revenue sharing models. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, self-motivated, and has a self-learning work approach, solid organizational and analytical skills, and ability to take control, excellent written and verbal skills and ability to impart knowledge on various levels.
- Strong analytical thinker with good quantitative skills
- Experience purchasing and managing a variety of media campaigns and various deal structures including CPM, CPC, and CPA; efficiently and cost-effectively driving toward ROI goals
- Experience with direct response offers is required. This position is highly focused on driving qualified leads with self-serve ad platforms towards a conversion landing page
- Must have direct experience with self-serve ad platform and must be keenly aware of optimizing towards a cost per lead goal for various demographics
- Must have direct experience with creative optimization of self-serve ads, along with various headline and body text optimization
- Must have had experience directly managing Facebook ad spends in excess of $100k a month
- Strong negotiating skills & ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Solid decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years experience in web/online marketing and prior participation in self-serve ad platforms
- 3+ years of online media buying and/or business development experience focused on online customer acquisition
Bachelors Degree preferred
Benefits & Perks:
MyLife is privately held, growing and profitable. Our compensation package includes a base salary, stock options, comprehensive Medical/Dental & Vision benefits, Life Insurance & Disability, 401K plan with employer match, AFLAC, FSA, PTO & + Holidays.
As an internet company we provide a casual work environment with flexible start times as well as free drinks and snacks. Perks include being fed 3 times a week: Breakfast Bagel Mondays, Pizza lunch Wednesdays, a fully catered Friday lunch. We have monthly birthday celebrations with cake & refreshments, a lounge with a large flat screen TV & Nintendo Wii, and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing accomplishments and product releases year-round.
MyLife™ is a revolutionary site designed to simplify and enhance your life. You can manage your communications across all your social networks and email accounts securely and conveniently on one dashboard. You can monitor your online identity, including Who’s Searching for You™. And you can make new personal and work connections by searching over 700M profiles you won’t find anywhere else. All in one place.
MyLife - 2 years ago
This is my life, but please don't leave me alone. MyLife.com operates a "people search engine" through which members can...