Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Operational Risk Analyst.
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by f ulfilling a key role within the Corporate Risk Management (CRM) department that works with all business units to manage operational risks.
Primary Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Collaborate with business units to identify, assess, and monitor business process risks; develop operational risk mitigation strategies; identify emerging operational risks and potential responses.
· Manage loss event collection, analysis, and reporting across business units.
· Conduct specialty risk assessments required by regulation in conjunction with designated CRM manager (privacy, id theft, online banking, remote deposit capture, money laundering, compensation, etc).
· Participate in the quarterly enterprise risk assessment process as needed.
· Contribute data to the GRC system change management process relative to changes in business objectives, processes, risks, and controls.
· Support the Board Risk Committee and Risk Council with analysis and reporting.
Top candidates for the Senior Operational Risk Analyst position will possess the following:
· College degree in Business, Finance, Math, Statistics or related disciplines.
· 5 or more years experience in a risk or audit or finance program.
· 10 or more years experience in banking, including in depth understanding of bank operational processes and products.
· Professional certifications in risk, compliance, information security, bank operations, IT, audit, credit, or finance add preferred depth of credentials.
· In depth knowledge, analysis, and summarization of business unit risk, control, and loss event data.
· Optimal use of a GRC system to input risk assessment data, analyze and aggregate using system functionality, and to prepare reports. Intermediate Excel, Word, & Outlook skills also needed.
· Experience with risk assessment methods, surveys, and group facilitation; and in depth knowledge of banking processes and products
· Practical application of operational risk assessment methodologies.
· Understanding of internal control frameworks and terminology (COSO).
· The ability to self direct tasks and work under minimal supervision.
· Confidence to develop and maintain strong relationships and be effective with business unit and corporate managers.
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 18 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...