Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , addresses the readiness and the flow of surgical instruments from the central sterile department through the operating room suite, helping to build a bridge between the two. IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Senior Oracle Applications Developer in Birmingham, AL . We're looking for someone that desires to be part of a highly skilled team, with the ability to provide technical and business solutions to enhance business applications. This position is responsible for collaborating with management, supervisors, and end users in order to understand the business requirements and processes that drive the analysis of sound technical solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Design, code, test, implement, and support extensions and customizations to the Oracle E-Business Suite.
· Ensure that solutions are aligned with business strategies and comply with the organization’s development standards.
· Partner with key users to review and understand business requirements, recommend solutions
· Provide level of effort estimates for RICE (reports, interfaces, conversions, and extensions) to the Oracle E-Business Suite.
· Design, develop, test, implement, document, and support RICE for the Oracle E-Business Suite using the following Oracle development tools but not limited to: Forms, Reports, Discoverer, Crystal Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Workflow Builder, Dataloader, and Toad.
· Bachelor's degree from a four year college in a related area. Minimum of 5 years technical experience in an Oracle E-Business Suite environment. Working knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite is mandatory
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people such as executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
· Ability to work with little direction
· 5 years experience with the following Oracle Development tools: Forms, Reports, Discoverer, Crystal Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Workflow Builder, Dataloader, and Toad.
· Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
Integrated Medical Systems - 13 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...