The Sr. Oracle Applications Specialist is responsible to
provide techno-functional support of Oracle R12
Applications. Modules include but not limited to: GL,
CE, AP, FA, Purchasing, iProcurement and iExpense. The
individual should have experience in at least 2 full
life cycles of hands-on configuration and development of
- Gather business requirements, evaluate end-user
needs, architect solutions and manage the
deliverables. Provide key business analysis and
technical architecture guidance.
- Support of complex, heterogeneous environment with
strong hands-on technical skills with Oracle AP, GL,
Expense, CE, Procurement, Expense and reporting
- Collaboration with internal departments and external
organizations including business owners,
consultants, vendors, DBA and Network Team.
- Design, estimate, propose, build, and document
enterprise class architecture solutions and systems
based on Oracle technology offerings in a complex
environment in addition to the management of day to
- Maintain working knowledge and documentation for ERP
business processes. Understand and articulate a full
understanding of the Oracle ERP system including its
functionality, benefits and limitations. Build use
cases and models to depict process flows by using a
combination of graphical information and text in
natural language to convey business, system and
functional requirements to business and IT team.
- Works with teams and vendor on building and
maintaining features within the application to
continually improve workflow. Evaluates impact of
system change within operating departments of the
company and implement changes as required.
- Participate in meetings, workgroups and projects.
- Respond to end user phone calls, emails, faxes and
questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs all job functions in compliance with
applicable federal, state, local and company
policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years hands-on Oracle Financials and
- Experience in at least 2 full life cycles of
hands-on configuration and development of RICE
- Experience with Oracle tools to support interfaces,
workflow, reports, forms, extension, SQL, Shell
Scripting, Personalizations and XML Publisher.
Experience with Hyperion Financial Systems and
JDeveloper is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, time management skills,
ability to prioritize and multi task, ability to
routinely make effective and timely decisions in
alignment with departmental direction is required.
Must have the ability and willingness to be on-call
for live coverage and to cover live weekend events.
CareOne - 22 months ago