Summary of Responsibilities:
To design and maintain dynamic web sites using PHP and MySQL managing the ongoing development of content management systems that deliver dynamic page content with multi locale and language support. Development and maintenance of high volume direct marketing websites designed to deliver software downloads to consumers.
Essential Functions: Task and Duties:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications
- Responsible for planning, designing, developing, testing, editing, maintaining documents look and flow of application development.
- Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5.
- Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 and other RDBMS .
- Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience with working with MEMCACHED.
- Experience in developing high availability websites.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient.
Education and Work Experience:
- 5 - 10 years of IT and web development experience with high level / traffic experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational, project management and communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.