Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP is recognized as the world’s leading global immigration services provider. We provide comprehensive immigration services for short and long-term international assignments, permanent transfers and the local hire of foreign workers. Working in a collegial environment team-oriented environment our Paralegals perform challenging and substantive legal work. Our Senior Paralegals functions as the team resource for client and internal staff.
Fragomen’s corporate headquarters, located in Matawan, New Jersey, is seeking to employ a Senior Paralegal who possesses a strong knowledge of the procedural requirements for various types of non immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of corporate immigration experience, in a senior level capacity.
- Perform intake of cases
- Troubleshoot and establish case strategy
- Draft and file petitions and applications
- Communicate regularly with clients regarding procedural and case processing issues
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 7+ years of corporate immigration experience
- Strong knowledge of non immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications
- Significant experience managing a high volume case load.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast- paced environment with competing demands
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 24 months ago
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Fragomen Global Immigration Services, LLC, and Fragomen Global LLP, (collectively known as...