USIS | LABAT , an Altegrity company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, Physical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have exciting opportunities for Senior Paralegals in Washington, DC.
Review and process claims for eligibility and compensation using specific sections of the Code of Federal Regulations and following guidance provided by the Special Master of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires Four Year Degree and a Juris Doctorate.
• Claim review experience similar to worker’s compensation is a must.
• Requires experience with Microsoft Excel and an understanding of complex Excel formulas.
• Must have legal knowledge, including knowledge of standard legal citation system sufficient to perform legal research.
• Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and WestLaw.
• Should have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications.
• Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.
Customer Service Experience.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
USIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Labat - 16 months ago