Amazon is looking for an experienced business development professional to support Amazon's content acquisition efforts and strategic programs in the education segment for Kindle, Amazon's revolutionary reading and learning device. This individual will be an important team leader and member, contributing to Kindle’s customer experience in the education segment by increasing content selection from partners and building strategic programs.
- Developing new and existing strategic partner relationships that build content selection for customers.
- Building and managing strategic programs with publishers to improve the customer experience.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to maximize the value of content for customers.
- Working with technical and non-technical business owners to inform product requirements, ensure implementation of agreements, and develop new programs.
- In partnership with publishing partners and internal stakeholders, continuously improve operational performance of publisher content and programs.
- Conducting analysis and contributing to internal and external reports that drive new content selection and support the development and implementation of programs.
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years in business development, consulting, product management, account management, and/or marketing
- Proficient in Excel
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in the education segment
- MBA preferred
Amazon.com - 14 months ago