Black Pearl is looking for a strategic thinker that can roll up their sleeves to drive projects and define programs with our partners to get solutions to market. This role leads efforts both partner-facing and internally with product and engineering teams.
Lead Partner Engagements:
Partnership Goal Setting & Roadmap Development:
- Lead and execute partner integration projects internally with cross-functional teams and externally with partner teams. The role will extend from managing one partner to many depending upon partnership engagement and required level of internal effort required.
- Drive product definition and projects with partners from concept to launch. Work closely with partners and internal teams to identify, track and drive product, project and program issues to resolution.
- Engage with partners, internal organizations, and additional stakeholders to ensure continued success of partner programs.
Partner Operations & Measuring Success:
- Engage with partners to develop a joint vision and a set of objectives to win while representing Black Pearl at all levels within partner teams.
- Develop and manage the complete roadmap for partner projects while ensuring the scope and timelines align with the Black Pearl core product roadmap. - Be the voice of the customer/user with partners and the voice of the partner internally.
- Identify and engage with the right partner stakeholders and decision makers, plus unblock items when they are stuck and manage resolution through persuasion, market data, and other activities.
Partner Program Definition & Execution:
- Establish an efficient operational framework and set of metrics for success for each partnership.
- Develop a structure and process for informing internal stakeholders, partners on status of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop a scalable engagement process and integration process that allows partners to easily integrate Black Pearl’s solutions.
- Establish predictable, reliable, and consistent partner integrations in a partner-facing program over time.