Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
We have a great opportunity for an independent, highly motivated individual to work within our payroll department. The Senior Payroll Coordinator role is expected to issue accurate and timely payments to our 1000+ US employees as well as our 650 Canadian employees. By following our established policies and procedures, you provide support to our operating companies and provide assistance to the Payroll Manager with internal and external reporting and audits. The Senior Payroll Coordinator role is expected to project a positive attitude delivering timely customer service.
- Minimum of 3 years high volume, full cycle, payroll processing experience.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Experience with US Multi-State payroll tax filing and governmental compliance is necessary.
- Experience with Canada tax filing and governmental compliance.
- General Ledger knowledge- creating the payroll journal entry and performing account analysis to clear reconciling items.
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise software and reporting tool ADPR is necessary.
- Applied knowledge of payroll practices & principles and the laws and regulations affecting payroll.
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills; strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Basic to intermediate arithmetic skills; comfortable working with numbers.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- CPP preferred
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...