Requisition #: 54061
Job Title: Senior Payroll Tax Compliance Analyst
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Full Time
Responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of earnings for all North American associates. Proactively ensures the accuracy of all payroll tax operations and tax reporting. Ensures compliance with all governmental and company policies with regard to payroll tax reporting and filings.
- Communicates payroll tax requirements to corporate payroll operations. Works with the payroll organization to ensure compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Creates procedures for required tax setups.
- Reviews and approves adjustments to quarter and year-end reporting to ensure accurate reporting. Coordinates, reviews and approves tax amendments.
- Manages reporting of expatriates and inpats on North American payrolls.
- Audits all State, Provincial and Local tax jurisdiction setups for all payrolls to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Manages multiple jurisdictional payroll and tax reporting processes for ADP (Multi-J).
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries from federal, state, provincial and local agencies.
- Assesses tax account structure required to support acquisitions and associate movement.
- Manages all required applications with tax agencies for withholding accounts for local, state, federal and provincial income tax and unemployment compliance.
- Responsible for internal change management in response to new regulations and regulatory rulings.
- Maintains all State tax forms on the associate portal.
- Sets up and maintains all required withholding accounts for payroll compliance.
- Reviews and processes jurisdictional setups, changes and deletions.
- Coordinates agency tax audits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience).
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification is strongly preferred, or the equivalent in experience.
- Additional training and education in payroll and payroll taxation preferred.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of payroll and payroll taxing regulations (i.e. quarterly returns, tax deposits, expatriates, fringe benefits, relocation, etc.)
- ADP Payroll Product - Autopay II experience required
- HR Enterprise V5 experience preferred
- Strong analytic skills; detail oriented
- Capable of data reconciliations using Excel
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Canadian tax knowledge preferred.
Other Needed Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Effective client relation skills
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Capable of working under pressure and can effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Parsippany, NJ
Job Category: Human Resources
Area of Interest: Payroll (HR)
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...