Join one of the nation’s largest shared service organizations operating on an integrated PeopleSoft Payroll, Benefits and Pension Administration application. In this role you will lead key projects, process improvements, system enhancements, and operational activities for the Pension team. You will also facilitate sub-team members providing work direction on goals and priorities. In this large organization, many promotional opportunities exist for future skill and career development.
- Provide leadership support for operational team within US Employee Services.
- Provide support for the service delivery of daily operational tasks, including support of key processing activities.
- Drive stable processes and ensure the appropriate controls/compliance rigor is maintained at all times.
- Drive increased productivity and compliance within the operational team through outsourcing, lean, score carding and innovative process improvement solutions.
- Drive team-wide awareness of outsourcing opportunities and lead and facilitate team members with outsourcing projects necessary to drive productivity and process efficiency.
- Develop deep PeopleSoft Application expertise in order to successfully implement design changes and enhancements.
- Develop a wing-to-wing knowledge of GE Pension Administration processing procedures, production schedules, inputs and outputs to ensure successful operational execution.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert providing support to team members and stakeholders.
- Work with multiple suppliers to drive seamless benefits delivery, ensure satisfactory customer service levels and monitor supplier process compliance and escalate if corrective actions are needed.
- Work with external and internal customers on initiatives and escalations.
- Keep leadership informed of any key issues and emergency situations.
- Collaborate with all USES Teams in the analysis and resolution of processing issues.
- Project management and implementation of key projects and initiatives.
- Lead process improvement and productivity projects.
- Participate in PeopleSoft 9.1 upgrade execution activities.
- Support efforts to implement new Benefit, Payroll and Pension program changes and initiatives.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Four-year college degree or five years relevant experience
- 3+ years of pension, payroll, and/or benefits experience
- Prior HRMS application process design, development, testing and implementation experience
- Experience leading large projects
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Solid analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and implement process improvements
- Tech savvy with strong desire to learn
- Excellent teaming and communication skills in order to operate effectively in a team-based environment requiring cross-functional interaction
- Demonstrated organizational skills, high standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Section 19 Job
- Advanced degree in related field
- Six sigma or equivalent quality certification
- PeopleSoft System knowledge
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries...