Location: San Diego, CA
Job Code: SPESD
Accelrys (NASDAQ: ACCL): Accelrys Inc., a global enterprise software company uniquely offers the industry’s only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end-to-end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide.
Accelrys is seeking a Senior Performance Engineer to work on measuring, analyzing, and helping optimize our integrated cloud-related platform products. The individual in this role will be responsible for measuring the performance, reliability and availability of new releases. The Accelrys cloud platform is the latest cutting edge offering that enables businesses to manage, connect, collaborate and improve scientific innovation processes and information while reducing cycle time to create an effective work environment .
At Accelrys, we believe better solutions and decisions are born of diversity and are proudly an EEO/AA employer.
- Software development experience with an excellent track record on technically demanding projects.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science.
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills.
- Expert ability to analyze / interpret technical data.
- Expert ability to identify / resolve system bottlenecks.
- Expert ability to identify potential limitations in software architecture.
- Expert knowledge of database tuning and administration (e.g. Oracle).
- Working knowledge of HTTP load generation /measurement software (e.g. JMeter).
- Working knowledge of operating system design / tuning (e.g. Linux, Windows).
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C#.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies (e.g. Amazon EC2, S3, Heroku).
- Knowledge of Mongo/ Map Reduce technologies.
- Application servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, others).
- Monitoring & Java Debugging (e.g. JProfiler, YourKit).
- Oracle Tuning, Oracle RAC, Grid, OPS.
- Open Source Automation Frameworks (e.g. Selenium).
Please refer to the following link in order to apply: https://www5.ultirecruit.com/ACC1007/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan or
Monster - 15 months ago