Senior Perl Developer
Ready to show your skills to millions of people? Want to train others who have the same dreams? HostGator is looking for a Senior Perl Developer to join our dedicated team of developers that will present you with frequent opportunities to get your good work in front of our customers all over the globe. This is a perfect opportunity for a capable self-starter with a demonstrated ability to own and drive development projects from start to finish. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a natural leader. This role is 50% development and 50% developing developers.
What we offer:
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales, and are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do:
What you will need to do it:
- Perl programming for web applications and system administration.
- Author Perl modules and subroutine packages.
- A very high proficiency in Perl programming for web applications and system administration.
- Minimum of five plus years of experience in Perl development.
- Proven leadership skills and experience mentoring junior developers.
- Ability to author Perl modules and subroutine packages.
- Solid understanding of multidimensional data structures, references, regular expressions.
- Experience in the complete LAMP stack.
- Superb communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Some working experience in systems/database administration and tuning.
- Perform complex product design activities, which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Document the development work that you're responsible for.
- High level of accountability for product portfolio performance.
- Tenacious, determined self-starter, ruthless seeking incremental and transformational value.
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
You'll get to work with people just like you â€” smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group - 20 months ago