The individual should have a strong technology background, be a self starter and be able to work independently on large Compliance IT Initiatives in the Asset Management area of the firm. Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with a global user base and other stake holders within the firm. Experience in working on similar best of breed Vendor Compliance tools like Sentinel, Compliance Master etc will be beneficial along with a good understanding of different instrument types like derivatives, OTC products etc..
1. In-depth Understanding of Perl , Unix shell scripting , autosys, databases (Sybase, MS SQL Server )
2. In-depth experience of Compliance Tools in the Asset Management space like Sentinel, Compliance Master
3. Experience with Java or .net area, Reporting tools like BOXI will be helpful .
4. Experience in Investment Management Compliance ( understanding of Derivatives , OTC products )
5. Experience with Software Development Lifecycle, Project Planning and Management
6. Excellent communication.
Morgan Stanley - 17 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...