If you are interested in helping WSFS Bank achieve its mission, "We Stand For Service and strengthening our communities", we are currently seeking a Senior Personal Trust Administrator
Join WSFS Bank, a trusted financial institution recognized as one of the Top Places to Work the last 7 years in the state of Delaware!!
The Senior Personal Trust Administrator is responsible for the day to day administration of the most complex personal trust accounts. The incumbent will manage Personal Trust relationships, arrange and conduct client meetings as necessary as well as maintain close communication with clients and investment areas. The incumbent will process and manage activities such as new account openings, maintenance, records and minutes as well as compile and generate required reports and review and approve daily transactions. The incumbent will also manage assigned associates to ensure the functional area is adequately servicing both internal and customer needs.
- Requires a Bachelors degree or its equivalent. Law Degree is preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in Personal Trust administration.
- Graduate of Professional Trust School/CTF/JD or equivalent experience is required.
- Must possess knowledge of MS Office. Basic SEI training is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must have supervisory skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 25 lbs.
EOE M/F/D/V Drug-Free
WSFS Bank - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
WSFS isn't a radio station, but it is tuned into the banking needs of Delaware. WSFS Financial is the holding company for Wilmington...