Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: The Senior Planner will execute forecasting, buying and merchandising planning strategies for specific product categories and account ownership. This management position has a direct impact in driving our business, as well as opportunities to build relationships across the company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced leader in merchandise planning to leverage their outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strength in communication, strategic thinking and business knowledge, in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Planning to...
- Financial & Assortment Planning
- Partner closely with Merchants to develop seasonal assortment plan and product flow
- Create & manage sku level product & inventory plans by account & product category to achieve topline financial targets as well as overall product strategies
- Optimize product assortment & inventory by account to incorporate key product strategies and unique account preferences.
- Identify product opportunities and recommend adjustment of shipment receipts and flow by account based on sales performance.
- Analysis & Reporting
- Analyze and report on the business weekly, monthly, and by season with a focus on account level product risks & opportunities; Look at style, class and attribute (price point, silhouette, etc.).
- Cross functional Involvement
- Support sales team in identifying and recommending strategies to drive business, and analyses as appropriate.
- Support sales strategies through ensuring appropriate inventory and product breadth and depth (i.e. exclusive product, Preferred Customer Event, holidays, visual and marketing activities).
- Through hindsight process, provide input to merchandising on assortment/product strategy and account specific needs.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS degree and at least 3 years of merchandise planning experience in a retail or wholesale organization.
- Superior computer skills & overall systems savvy, with advanced working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Arthur Planning is preferred.
- Product/merchandising sensibility. Luxury brand or accessories experience a plus.
- Excellent Retail Math skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels. Must work collaboratively to drive sales results.
- Solid strategic thinker with a strong understanding of business strategies and ability to influence business decisions with internal and external partners
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.*LI-
DC. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 14 months ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...